- My company name is: Rikeropolis LLC.
- My Tax Identification Number (EIN) is
- My registered office is at FLORIDA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- My social activity is: Sustainability Consulting.
With this I express my commitment to maintain and guarantee business relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each of the users of our website.
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
A small approximation is important, therefore, you should know that it would be any information related to a person who provides us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product requiring an invoice, we will request full address, name, surname and DNI or CIF.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
PRINCIPLES FOR DATA PROCESSING
To process your personal data, I will apply the following principles according to the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: as you can see later, the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT, MINORS.
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through contact forms, or subscriptions data are collected, which are stored in a file, with the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that RIKEROPOLIS understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory, are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
Likewise, it may comply with the data, to the requirements requested by the USERS.
Ultimately, the PURPOSE is as follows:
- The sale of training on Online Business.
- The sale of Ebooks.
- Manage the list of subscribers and users attached to the web.
- Direct your network of affiliates and merchants as well as their payment management.
Only the owner will have access to their data, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data has been collected, much less will I transfer this data to a third party.
In the event that you are over fourteen years of age, you can register at https://www.rikeropolis.com/ without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens if you are under 14 years of age?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition so that we can process your personal data
Warning: If you are under fourteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you cannot register on the web, so we will proceed to deny your request if we are aware of it.
Thanks to consent, we can process your data as a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
As you well know, you can withdraw your consent at any time you want.
2.4 CATEGORY OF DATA
The data collected at no time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.5 DATA CONSERVATION TIME
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete it.
2.6 ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF THE DATA
Obviously you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data you send me, exempting me from any type of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, having to provide complete and correct information in the different data collection forms.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICATION REGULATIONS
Rikerópolis complies with the General Regulation (EU) on Data Protection, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the RIKEROPOLIS files and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship that is establish in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including email, of RIKEROPOLIS products and services .
In case of not authorizing the processing of their data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise their right to object to the processing of their data under the terms and conditions provided later in the «Exercise of Rights» section.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
RIKEROPOLIS informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and / or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Likewise, RIKEROPOLIS has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate so the security of your data is guaranteed.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those individuals who have provided their data through https://rikeropolis.com /, may contact the owner of the same in order to freely exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition regarding of the data incorporated in their files.
The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for said purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to RIKEROPOLIS with the reference «Data protection», specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
You can also exercise your rights, via email: email@example.com
6. LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Therefore https://www.rikeropolis.com/ does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information to these non- https: //www.rikeropolis.com websites , please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE, AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The person responsible for the data file is RIKEROPOLIS .
As data managers other than the aforementioned person in charge:
RIKEROPOLIS has contracted the Hosting services to HOSTWINDS, with registered office at
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of my activity, https://cala.academy/ uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: Hostwinds
- Web platform: WordPress.Org
- WordPress template: Genesis
- Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics).
At https://www.rikeropolis.com/ the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information are also studied together to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to https://www.rikeropolis.com/ (the «Hyperlink» ). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between https://www.rikeropolis.com/ and the owner of the site or of the web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by https://www.rikeropolis.com/ of its contents or services. In any case, https://www.rikeropolis.com/ reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the Website at any time.
10. DO YOU NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, you can oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys in any moment, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address RIKEROPOLIS@GMAIL.COM. If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from said email, by clicking on the link included in it, following the instructions that are provided to you. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
Please bear in mind that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to become effective, it being understood that during that period of time you can continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of RIKEROPOLIS , the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of accessing the information of the user profiles. In relation to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that it can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of RIKEROPOLIS .
You can also stop interacting, follow or receive information from RIKEROPOLIS social profiles , delete the content that no longer interests you or restrict who shares your connections with, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
The user will be able to access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. RIKEROPOLIS encourages users to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use of the different social networks before starting to use them.
11. PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS AND ITS PURPOSE
1) Content subscription forms: within the web there may be several forms to activate the subscription in order to send marketing campaigns by email, manage subscriptions and send newsletters or news.
2) Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, this data will be stored on Hostwinds servers.
4) Sale of information products: Through the website, information products can be purchased, in this case, buyer data (Name, surname, address and e-mail) are required through the Thrivercart platform.
I will not share, sell, or rent your personal information with other parties. I may share certain information with authorized third-party service providers necessary to provide you with some services.
12. SOCIAL PLUGINS
On our website we offer you links and services related to different social networks (eg «Like» Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and you click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said website.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
13. ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by RIKEROPOLIS in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you well know and we have communicated to you throughout these privacy policies, you can revoke your data at any time, but always without retroactive character.